Visitors can apply for visa (only tourist visa) at this Embassy every working day (Sunday – Thursday) from 09:30 to 14:00 hours and collect the passport after minimum three working days excluding the application day from 09:30 to 14:00 hours (Lunch Time: 12:00 ~13:00).
For Example, application submitted on Sunday may collect visa on Wednesday.
- When applying for a visa, please submit the following:
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity.
- One 3.5 x 4.5 cm photograph taken within the last six months.
- Completed visa forms including applicant’s signature (available at the Embassy orDownload )
- Visa fee in cash only.
Applicants with following conditions must also provide the supporting/additional documents:
- In the case of diplomatic or official passports, the official note/letter
- In the case of delegated person, the power of attorney and the representative’s copy of ID card
- In the case of non-Korean applicant, the original alien card
- In the case of application through Travel Agency, the business card and company nameplate must be stamped on the visa form
- Your previous passport must be submitted along with a current passport if your current passport was issued in the current year.
Other documents if deemed necessary.
- Visa can also be obtained at the entry points including Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal on arrival, which may also be facilitated through the online visa application.
- The current visit visa (tourist visa) fee rates are as follows:
- For 15 days multiple-entries visa: Korean Won 35000/-
- For 30 days multiple-entries visa: Korean Won 55000/-
- For 90 days multiple-entries visa: Korean Won 140000/-
Note: The visa must be used within six months from the date of issue.
- Visa can be extended not exceeding 150 days on Tourist visa in a visa calendar year. (01 Jan. – 31 Dec.).
- All foreign nationals except Indian nationals must obtain visa to visit Nepal.
- Person holding passport of SAARC countries (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka) and China will get free visa for the period of up to 30 days.
- Children under 10 years are exempted from visa fee for the period of up to 30 days.
- Visa once issued cannot be withdrawn, visa fee cannot be refunded.
- For more information kindly contact the Embassy or
Department of Immigration, Nepal:
The Department is located at Kalikasthan, Dillibazar, Kathmandu.
Tel : 977 – 1 –4423138 / 4428548/ 4429660 / 4438862
Fax : 977 – 1 – 4433934 /4433935
Air Port Immigration Office: 01-4113045
Web : http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np