You have to apply for a travel visa in Nepal online first.
You can find the URL on our official website in the visa section within the consular service.
When you apply for a visa online, you can print the application form at the last step.
Please visit our embassy with the visa application form along with your passport & ID.
Our embassy is open Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 14:00. and lunch time is 12 to 1.
It takes at least 3 working days except visa application date to issue your visa.
For example, if you applied on Monday, you can get a visa on Thursday.
You must come from 9:30 to 14:00 to receive it. (Lunch time is 12:00 to 13:00.)
– Passports with a validity period of more than six months.
– Visa fees are only available in cash. (Korean won only)
– Visa application confirmation paper issued after online visa application (Printed)
– Visa notes/related official documents issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs if a diplomat or an official passport holder
– In the event of an agent’s visit, a copy of the English letter of attorney and the front/back of the person’s identification card
– In the case of an applicant who is not Korean, the original alien registration certificate
– In case of applying through a travel agency, attach the travel agency nameplate to the travel agency business card and visa application confirmation.
– Where a new passport is issued in the relevant year, the old passport must be submitted.
– In case of a new passport, passport issuance record certificate
– (from Nepal Embassy, Seoul)
– (on Arrival Visa)
– If you need guidance when applying for an online visa, please refer to ‘USER MANUAL’.
– The visa must be used within 6 months from the date of issue.
– Travel visas can only be extended by 150 days from January 1st to December 31st.
– We provide 30-days gratis visa to whom has a Chinese passport and SAARC countries such as Bangladesh, Moldiv, Pakistan, Sriranka.
– Children under the age of 10 will be granted a 15-day, 30-day, 90-day gratis visa. (Submit a family relation certificate)
– The issued visa cannot be withdrawn or refunded.